Friday, August 10, 2007

Welcome!

This blog was created specially for our project, which is Maxis - Felda ICT tour, related to a project called Maxis Bridging Communities in our Project Management class by Cik Rashidah Rawi..

Our hope is to get as much support as possible from everyone, especially YOU! We have no other intention besides bringing the Felda community and Maxis closer, along with many other benefits ahead of both parties. May our project be as successful as we hoped for..

Project Team

2 comments:

ravi said...

My name is ravi/ravindran of 1966 batch senior cambridge st.paul's institution,seremban,malaysia.
I have been searching for my best friend see sian chee who works for FELDA.please connect him with me thru email ravindran_8@hotmail.com or ckravi_2000@yahoo.com.THANK YOU ALL

ravi said...

where are you See Sian Chee.This is RHvi your classmate now in hyderabad.My tel number is 919490792325 and 914027121285.Mano and Clarence have got connected with me.If See Sian Chee does not work for FELDA now then his colleagues may kindly contact him and give my message.Thank You